The masterclass will be led by Professor Craig Smith from Salford Royal Hospital and is suitable for inpatient and community teams and all relevant professions.
This event is recommended for doctors and RCP CPD accreditation has been applied for (3 credits). The event will potentially help doctors evidence a range of CREST competencies including: 1.11; 3.4; 3.6; 3.10 & 3.13-21. It may also meet criteria within the Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians Training Board sub specialty training curriculum for stroke medicine, especially in section 5.
- 9.00-9.05: Welcome and introduction – Professor Craig Smith/Dr Amit Kishore
- 9.05-9.45: How do we diagnose stroke-associated pneumonia? – Professor Craig Smith
- 9.45-10.25: Can we prevent stroke-associated pneumonia? – Professor Craig Smith
- 10.25-10.45: Coffee/ tea
- 10.45-11.25: Treatment of stroke-associated pneumonia – Dr Amit Kishore
- 11.25-11.50: Discussion, summary and close
This event code: 130076 has been approved for 3 credits by the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the UK. To register your place please fill out the form below: