The training will be led by Salford Community Team Clinical Psychologists and will focus on:
- Introduction – RCP Guidelines and the recommended Matched Care Model of Psychological Care After Stroke
- How stroke teams can enhance the delivery of psychological care
- Understanding of emotional problems after stroke and impact on relationships
- Common dilemmas experienced by stroke teams in assessment of post-stroke emotional difficulties
- Practical advice for the management of emotional distress presenting in everyday practice
There will be opportunity for staff to ask questions, share experiences and practice skills.
You can book below: