This event facilitated by our Community Clinical Lead Tracy Walker and will focus on:
- Conducting reviews consistently and effectively including use of the newly updated GM-SAT tool – Dr Emma Patchwood (GM CLAHRC)
- How can we make reviews more aphasia friendly?
- When should we conduct reviews – how is 6 months defined?
- Clinics vs home visits – results of pilot by South Manchester ESD
- Collecting more detailed data on review to identify unmet needs at team and regional level
The event is open to all professionals involved with carrying out 6 month reviews in our region. You can book a place below: